I wasn’t paying attention…
i didn’t know you existed ,
until you showed me,
and now of course,
you are everywhere;
its not that you’re so special.
its that I’ve made you this special,
its a lot to keep up with.
stop paying attention.
A ‘strong female character’
DOES NOT NECESSARILY MEAN
- a character who is physically strong
- a character who is mentally strong
- a character who is emotionally strong
- a character who makes her own choices, even if they’re mistakes
- a character whose point of view is explored at least briefly
- a character who is the hero of her own story whether she knows it or not
And that’s just a strong character, really.